The Philips Espresso Machine 3100 series HD8834 Review
Product: 3100 series HD8834 Espresso machine
Value for Money: 9/10
Feature Range: 8/10
Available From: Amazon
- Adjustable grinding settings for your preferred taste
- Customize your coffee with the coffee strength selection
- One-touch creamy cappuccinos with the integrated milk carafe
- Espresso from fresh beans at the touch of a button
- Fits your cup thanks to the adjustable coffee spout
With the Philips 3100 series HD8834 in your kitchen, a delightful cup of coffee is just a couple of clicks away. Whether you need a shot of espresso to wake you up, a well-rounded cappuccino, or just a milk-based drink, you can enjoy any of it within seconds.
An easy to use coffee machine, this Philips espresso machine has a sleek design that will add to the décor of any modern kitchen. It is compact and simple to use. You can get a hot beverage of your choice with just a push of a button on the front display. It offers you instant made, fresh brews unlike anything that you can get in a coffee shop. From coffee beans to your cup in just a matter of seconds.
The Design & Features
The coffee machine weighs a good 7 kilos, but is rather compact at a size of 42.9 x 21.5 x 33 cm. It comes with a 1.8L water tank and a 250g coffee tank. The design has clean and geometric lines, which lend it a modern feel. The buttons and the screen are well-placed and easy to understand. The milk container is detachable and the machine can prepare 2 cups of coffee at once.
The adjustable snout of the machine helps you pour your coffee directly into your favourite cup, irrespective of its size.
You get to choose how strong or mild you want the coffee. The display is easy to work with and expresses the coffee strength in terms of the number of beans displayed.
The Integrated Carafe
A built-in carafe is easily one of the coolest aspects of this coffeemaker. The milk carafe froths the milk directly into the mug. In other words, you just need to put your cup under the spout to get the perfect creamy cappuccino.
The beans can be directly loaded onto the machine, which are then ground by ceramic grinds. The ceramic grinds not only offer more effective extraction, but also keep the operation quiet, which is ideal for a home coffee machine.
The coffee machine cleans itself automatically before and after every operation. You can also perform descaling at regular intervals. The automated process saves you a lot of time and effort.
A 2-year warranty accompanies the Philips 3100 series HD8834 Espresso machine
- The integrated milk carafe maintains the quality and consistency of the final product
- The ceramic grounds are considered better than the steel type, because they impart more flavor
- You get to enjoy a variety of beverages with just one machine
- You can adjust the strength of your coffee
- Quite bulky and heavy if needed to move around
Final Bean Rating out of 5 :
Where To Buy: Amazon
Have you had experience with this coffee machine ?
Let us know by kindly leaving a comment below. Thank you